Sunday, April 1, 2012
Friday everyone in the CIEE region of CBYX was notified if they were going to Germany or not! I recieved an email saying that I wasn't chosen as one of the initial 50, but that I was chosen as an alternate!! The first thing that popped into my head? THERE IS STILL HOPE! I was so happy, and I'm grateful that I've made it this far-- I hold my alternate position with Pride. Now to wait until April 13 to know for sure if i'm going!