Saturday, February 16, 2013

In which I have an Interview tomorrow & other news

I found out yesterday that I have an interview with YFU for the Vietnam scholarship. Quietly, I am freaking out because this will be what decides if I get it in or not. But I have no doubt in my mind, nor does anyone in my family or my friends here and on Facebook (Thanks guys), that I will do great. I mean, I've had two study abroad interviews in the past to learn from...let's see if that works. We're meeting at Starbuck's but she said I would know who she is because she will probably be the only one there that looks like she is about to give an interview.... man...means I'm going to have to dress all "fancy-smancy- Maybe like dress pants and a dressy shirt with flats? Or who knows, maybe I'll go out with a dress.... ahhh, decisions. In other news, coming at you in bullet form: -Au pair in Germany? -CBYX Vocational Germany? -YES Abroad? -Webster University Leiden? -Colorado University? My life is an International chaotic mess, but I couldn't be happier. I look forward to knowing where I will be at come this August.

No comments:

Post a Comment