Monday, March 19, 2012

NSLI-Y Adventures

SO NSLI-Y started sending out notifications last week! Russia summer heard back already, and the rest of us are still eagerly waiting to hear back!

I'm still deciding which country to choose if I get NSLI-Y and CBYX. (Russia or Germany)

It's such a tough decision because each country is just absolutey amazing!

Here is what I have decided so far:
Russia- because not many people can say that they know Russian, and it's easier to pick iup on it while i'm still young. Everyone wants to go to Germany and learn German... barely anyone wants to go to Russia and learn Russian.

But who knows, I may not get NSLI-Y and get CBYX and will spend my year abroad in Germany!


Which by the way 13 DAYS UNTIL I GET MY CBYX NOTIFICATION!!!! WOOOOOO.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm actually going to Japan this August with Rotary, but I think your blog will be interesting to follow! My dad is actually from Russia, and my mom (born in America) is German xD

    I think both countries are beautiful, but I personally like Russia more x) My sister lives in Sochi, Russia. You can check out her blog, but it's all in Russian.

    http://krasabender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete